cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create this appl in WD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

<b>How to create a WD appl that can able to create a Sales Order in R/3(backend).</b> Please give me any PDF or any blogs that can answer my question.

All helpful answers are highly rewarded.

Thanks&Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jonna,

First you have to determine the bapi ("BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2") that creates sale order in r/3 and in dynpro you can give the input parameters for the BAPI.

Hope this helps,

Saravanan K

Message was edited by: Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give me any PDFs or any blogs on that.

<b>My mail id: ganesh.jonna@gmail.com</b>

Thanks in advance!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh ,

Do u have flightlist Example .

The flight list Example is similar to the What u expected.

U can gothru Web Dynpro Sample Applications and Tutorials

Get to tutorial 9 is useful to u.

Best Regards

Mandapati

Message was edited by: Mandapati Nageswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswara Rao,

The flightlist example is not working for me. If you donw any such not only Flightlist example. Please share your knowledge. I mean you may have PDFs,blogs..or any appl that you have developed. Please give me a step by step procedure for the same. If Flightlist example is working for you, plz let me know.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone able to get the FlightList Demo to work? I am getting and JCo error: group SPACE not found

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the RFC for it and design the screens from where u can send the values as import parameter.

Regards,

Vijayakhanna Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have any development guide like <b>PDF or any blog...plese give me.</b>

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

See https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro?rid=/webcontent/uuid/5b77db42-0a01-0010-d7ba-8aa375593dd3">here [original link is broken] [original link is broken].

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jonna,

There is no specific blog needed,First you execute the BAPI in r/3 and determine the input parameters and accept those parameters in dynpro and execute the "BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2". You get a solution

Kind Regards,

Saravanan K