cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart get auto approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a issue related to Shopping cart. Actually our need is to re-start the workflow so that it can go to various approvers present in approver's list. I tried with SWUE and provided the event and shopping cart number but it is not sending the shopping cart to approver's instead it is approving the shopping cart, status changes to approved.

Please suggest what to do so that SC goes to approvers after re-triggering the event.

Regards

Praveen Kumar Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the document status and workflow status in BBP_PD?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

The status of document is "Active Document" and status is "Awaiting approval". But no workflow Item has been triggered. It is showing " No Workflow has been started". That's why I tried to trigger the workflow by SWUE but unfortunately it is making workflow as Approved instead of going to approvers

Regards

Praveen

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which workflow template do you use? Is the issue only for some specific document? or Does it happen for all documents?

I think root case is in basic workflow settings.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Let me expalin the complete scenarion.

1. The Shopping cart was triggering the workitem and going to all the approvers earlier. But when we change the support pack from SAPKIBKS12 to SAPKIBKS16 the Shopping cart is not trigerring the workitems. But it is happening for not all the shopping cart.

2. Now the situation is we have lots of shopping cart which didn't triggered the workitem. For Work around I run swue and triggered the SAVE event for respective Shopping Cart. It is triggering the workflow but not sending it to respective approvers instead it is completing the Shopping cart and thus PO ordered.

3. After seeing the container element I found that Approver's list is empty, means it is not populating the Approver's List That's why Shopping cart is getting auto approved.

This has become business critical to send these shopping cart to respective approvers. Please provide valuable input, we are in crisis.

Regards

Praveen K Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain what process you are using for approver determination and if it is BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI then check your login and determine_approver method.

Secondly check Tcode - SWTYPV for what workflow object is active and after check start condition for workflow object in tcode SWDD_COND .

Check these settings and let me know if you could not found any clue.

Regards,

Atul

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which workflow template do you use?

Regards,

Masa