cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you run the optimizer with fixed orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

If the planner wishes to prioritize orders based on the customer demand, orders should be set as fixed.

How do I run the optimizer when using fixed orders??

Regards,

Analía Nahmías

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Analia,

Will you please elaborate more ?

It looks you are running SNP optimizer and want to use also make use of order prioirty functionlity.

You may be knowing already the contents below :

We know that Demand Prioritization functionlity is handled differently in SNP CTM and in SNP Optimizer.

In SNP CTM, Demand can be sorted by different sort criteria.

Whereas in SNP-Optimizer, Demand can be aggregated for three demand classes or by customer locations.

We set prioirties on the SNP Optimizer profile Maintenance for demand classes ,

1. Sales orders

2. The Corrected demand forecast

3.The demand forecast

Apart from this, we can set flag for priority of location products

The optimizer considers the priority of location products in combination with the priority of priority classes of the demand. To simplify this combination, we must group the priorities of the location products into three classes.

Within every priority class as above, the APO system uses all available cost information to determine the final solution

With the above way, planner does not have to fix an order.

regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information given about SNP, I'll sure put into practice some of these soon.But I am working with the PP/DS optimizer.

I need to set an order as fixed cause i require this order to be the first one.From that fixed order onwards the optimizer should organize the orders according to the setup matrix.

Regards,

Analía Nahmías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the PPDS Heuristic functionality of fixing the orders . Then tou can change the Order priority using heuristic SAP_PP_012 . Then you can run the PPDS Optimizer.

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (0)