cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 5.0 or SCM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm appearing for SCM 2005 exam. I'm planning on getting system access but quite confused about the system versions offered. Most of them offer SCM 2007. I would like to know if there will be much of a difference practicising on scm 2007 and appearing for scm 5.0? Please clarify

Cheers,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to bring it to the point: there is not a big difference. However what I heard they will change the exam procedure next year. If you go for exam this year (what I did two weeks ago), you still be examed based on SCM 5.0

By the way: I don't know how experienced you are but the exam is a little bit tough. Learn all the training materials

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm taking up the exam this year and am not an experienced person, but a fresher. Could give me some helpful hints like how to prepare for the exam, and is it like testing your knowledge given some scenarios?

Cheers,

krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only advise I can give you: learn the training materials and test your knowledge with questions at the end of each session. Consider that they changed the procedure: there is no partial answer anymore; you get all points or non. But for multiple choice they tell you how many ansers are right.

In DP: beside other stuff you get 1-2 questions from promotion planning and 1-2 from lusing like profile.

SNP: safty stock you get 1-2 questions; learn what is the relationship between SNP horizon and PPDS horizon.

CIF: explain the transfer of master data from ECC and how they are assigned to model and version in APO.

By the way check these links:

http://www.sap-img.com/apo/apo-interview-questions-answers.htm

This one is actually very helpful:

http://www.saptest.net/Default.aspx

You pay 5 USD and get similar questions as in exam

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for sharing Mr.Aban. The sites proved helpful.

Cheers,

krish