cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

concurrent-lock-denied check failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an open activity which has some deletion of files..i want to revert this activity.

I am getting error: REVERT (FAILED x:concurrency-lock-denied)

If I go to revert it from DTR UI..same error..Precondition concurrency-lock-denied check failed.

Any clue pls.

regards

Arindam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please make a try to revert this activity on the DTR webui (http://<host>:<port>/dtr/system-tools/reports/ActivityQuery)?

If you look up the activity in there (its state should be "open"), then click on this activity and on the next page there's a button for it in the toolbar of the dtr webui (if this is a lower version, there's a dropdown list for it. Maybe you even have to switch to "Technical View" for it. You find it in the same place in the toolbar).

Do you face the same error if you proceed this way?

Thanks and Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ervin, in DTR WebUi also I face the same error.

Error: Precondition concurrency-lock-denied check failed.

Regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue.Are you able to solve the issue.

We tried to revert the changes from

1.NWDS with the owner of the activity.

2.From DTR with the owner of the activity.

3.From DTR with Admin rights.

In all the 3 cases we got the same error. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We could solve the issue by DTR server refresh/restart.

Thanks,

Kiran.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file <filename> ist checked-out by another user. This has to be reverted. To find out which user has checked out the file, open the context menu and goto "Show In -> Version Graph". In the Version Graph you have a tooltip which contains the information about the creator of the version.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Thanks again. Yes, I checked the version graph. There are two circles 1 & 2. 1 is created by MAIN and 2 is created by mine. 2 is having a cross icon as my activity was a delete-> subtree which I abruptly stopped nwds at the time of processing.

I searched all open activities in the workspace. No activity is open except this one.

Please help..

Regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ervin,

Thanks for your help. I went through the note but could not find the concurrency-lock-denied error. Actually my activity has got locked as I closed NWDS at the time of creation of it as It was taking too long.

Caqn you tell me how can I unlock it?

regards

Arindam

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

please walk through the guide

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28NWDI%29%28DTR-CLI%29Q0001

(if you follow it, after several "Yes" answers it includes the same error you also face --> http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28NWDI%29%28DTR-CLI%29Q0005)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ervin