cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to fetch data from API in MII 12.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using HTTP post action block to fetch the data from google API.

The application is working fine in MII 11.5 but Not in MII 12.1.

Dont know where the problem is.

Please let me know what the problem could be.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you provide us some more details on your problem? For example, what error is displayed? Are there entries in the NetWeaver Logs?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date needs to be fetched from google API.

No Errors are displayed.

Cant see the data coming from google API which i was able to see when i used the same transaction in MII 11.5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't used it in a while but I remember when using the Google mapping API's the key to access the service was tied to a particular host/domain or something like that. Maybe that changed when you changed MII server/version

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a proxy server is involved, then the System Administration settings would also need to be configured on the MII 12.1 system like the ones used by 11.5.

Simple test for the plumbing would be an HTMLLoader action to http://www.google.com and a Tracer action to show the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used HtmlLoader but I am getting XML Proxy error.

What can be done in this scenario?

Also, the config settings are Default settings. So that thing is also not creating a problem.

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You have to set your proxy server and port on the System Administration page, which is found under System Management on the main MII menu page. The workbench will have to be opened after this change.

Jamie

Edited by: Jamie Cawley on Oct 18, 2010 10:23 AM