cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Delete Background Jobs in RAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

We frequently run out of file space on our Dev box of RAR. The reason being that we have close to 1500 background jobs out there created/ran by multiple users. I know that we can select each and every row and with the Ctrl+ key.. delete them simultaneously. Is there a better way to delete the jobs from within RAR ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To delete multiple jobs in RAR, Search the jobs based on last run date and from the list of the jobs, press the Ctrl key + select the row. By holding the ctrl key pressed you can select multiple row of entries (jobs scheduled) and then can click on the delete button to delete them simultaneously.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu.

I can select the rows and delete them. But I was wondering if we have a way to schedule some job to automatically delete jobs that are older than a specified date. This will help us take out the manual work of someone having to click on the rows and delete the jobs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no automated way to delete background jobs and related data. You will have to delete the job and data manually.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neiyer,

Work with your Data Base Admin and exceute the table *select * from virsa_cc_scheduler* at DB level to delete all your back RAR back ground jobs.

I hope it helps!!!

Thanks,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohan. That helps me a lot.

Answers (0)