cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Producion reaciving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eksperts

What wolud be your advices in such a scenario?

Before start of a producion in producion palnts we have to do put away strategy based on producion order witch determinates where the product will be stored. But I have a producion of aseptic produckt from witch first 3 palets have to be separated to Quarantine ( and phisicaly seperated form rest of products form the same producion) according to put away strategy system will generate WP conected with putting those palets to bins witch were selected in put away startegy. Product on quarantine is in diferent SL.

Do I have to put away those 3 palets against information generated by the system to diferent place and manualy move quantities for QI to another SL or is better option?

All coment will be helpful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how you achieve this without using SAP QM and even then I am not sure if that would work.

You could simply cancel the first three lines of the Transfer order which will leave the stock in the Interim St Type fpr Production which is either 901 or 914 and then create a TO manually for these three pallets using a specific movement type you have created to send them to a specific area

You can create a movement type specific put away strategy and so when you use that movement type they will go to the specific st type and bins you create

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure that I understand your isse but when you create the put away strategies there should be on for statis 'S' one for Q'Q' and one for unrestricted

If these are maintained the the 3 pallets on Q'Q' should follow one strategy whilst the rest of the pallets that are unrestricted will be put away according to the strategy for unrestricted

For instance if you have the following strategy

Warehouse XXX Op E Indicator XXX Stock Category 'Q' St Type search 001 002 003

Warehouse XXX Op E Indicator XXX Stock Category St Type search 004 005 006

Warehouse XXX Op E Indicator XXX Stock Category 'S' St Type search 007 008 009

The 'Q' stock should go to 001 and then if no bins exist 002 003 etc

The unrestricted stock should go to 004 and then if no bins exist 005 006 etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frenchy

The issiue is that all the product from producion run is under quarantine until QI realased it. But for additional laboratory tests we need to separete first 3 palets form a producion.

When I will do putaway startegy based on porudcion order number how i can skip puting away those 3 palets to another place then system determinate according to selected bins in put away startegy.

Even if i could phisicly put them in another place( and change status for bloc stock manualy) i will have discrapences in bin capacity, becouse i wolud have to confirm puting them away in palces witch has been selected during put away startegy.

Is it more clear now?

I'm before implementaion of SAP and I haven't done it yet in real enviroment.