cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Report for Variant Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on one report requirement for Output Report for Variant Configuration. As per the requirement I need to call up all the Charactericitics along with the Values in the Report Output i.e (Final Specification and Confirmatory Order). I have already setup the Interface Design for the Material along with configuration profile. Is there any standard Report for Variant Configuration where I can call the characteristics along with the Values as per the User Requirement. I have checked the Function Module CUD0_GET_VAL_FROM_INSTANCE. Please can you provide me any inputs related to this?.

Thanks & Regards,

Farooq.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use any one of the following Function Modules mentioned below :

VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION

VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION_IBASE

Give VBAP-CUOBJ of sales item as input for input field(INSTANCE ) in the Function Module.

Regards,

Tilak.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this FM VELO03_GET_SDOC_CONFIG. This is specific for IS-Auto Vehicle Mngt System. But I think it will work for SD also.

If you decide to use ur FM, the instance number is nothing but the CUOBJ of the item in the document (VBAP-CUOBJ).

You can actually see the configuration of the item of a sales order in the tcode CUTABLEINFO. If you see here, you can see lot of IBININSTANCE related tables also.

You can make use of these tables to proceed further.