Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Removal for stock category R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everybody,

i wanna ask you.

i have a scenario like this:

We're using WM so when the Customer returns goods and we accept it as stock category R (returns) in WM.

then we claimed to vendor by using PO return and then create Outbond delivery for that PO.

The problem is: when i create TO the system reduce the stock from unrest stock not from the Return stock.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply frenchy..

I had the same idea like you

still hoping that there is any chance to remover the return stock directly

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the answer is that you will have to change the stsus of the stock from status 'R' to be able to 'pick' it for the return

Make it status 'S' whuch will prevent it being picked by anybody else and change the PO to Blocked stock

I think this will solve the problem

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Funko Technical, I already set the strategy for Stock removal return. The problem is when i create TO the system keeps remove the unrest stock.

Frecy, i check the PO. no option for return stock. They just have unrest,QI, or blocked stock.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create the Retrurn PO it will default to the status that the stock arrived in which was probably unrestricted

In the PO in the 'WHERE' tab change the status to 'R'

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you set up a removal strategy using stock category 'R'. Also make sure that Stock Category 'R' is popualated in the Delivery.

Hope that helps.

Vinod.