cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Web dynpro theme layout make defaulted when application is being run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Am created one Web dynpro component with web dynpro application and one compromised theme . I needs to set the theme as default one and it needs to open when i am running the Web dynpro application url ..

Please give the process for that ...

Thanks in Advance ..

Regards,

Ajay Kolla .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for ur WDA,maintain two parameters WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET = 'X' and WDTHEMEROOT = 'CustomerThemes".

for ur application , add the parameter sap-ep-themeroot=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/MYCUSTOMTHEME to ur application URL , where MYCUSTOMTHEME is the theme u have created under the path /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/ in ur system.

also refer the useful article:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75a...

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

Thanks for your reply .. Am already gone through that document .. But in that document they mentioned as Run parameter in the inbound plug . I am not able to understand that ..

Can you explain that ?

Thanks in advance ...

Regards,

Ajay Kolla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But in that document they mentioned as Run parameter in the inbound plug . I am not able to understand that ..

add one parameter " RUN" of type string to the default inbound plug.As replied eralier, u can concatenate

sap-ep-themeroot=/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/NW5/THEMES/MYCUSTOMTHEME into ur url, which will pick ur cutome theme

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

check this

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri