cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Intrstat

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have BOM material and for the material we have not maintained Net weight. We have completed the sales cycle and while creating INTRASTAT report system is issuing an message at incompletion log as the 'the net weight of the document item is zero'. We have maintained the weight for the material now, but still system is giving the same error.

I kindly reqeust to guide for the solution for this issue. Please let me know in case i am not clear with the issue.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create new document flow AFTER adjusting material master weight ? If you did not do so, then please create new doc flow and after that run your report again.

Kind regards

Witek Prawecki

0 Kudos

Hi Witek,

Thanks alot for your kind reply.

After creating the document flow we have adjusted the weight in the material master and it is very difficult to cancel all the invocies and then to re-run the cycle.

I kindly request you to guide me in this regard.

Warm Regards,

Sridhar Burugula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have posted the PGI, you should know the weight fields go to display mode, that is the reason our friend said, the only way to have the weight measurement is to cancel the cycle. If you dont want to cancel any document but still want to have the values is not possible through standard SAP. One out side chance is to check with your ABAPer to see if he can insert the values in LIPS table in the relevant fields. I dont think but see according to your urgency level.

Happy SAPing

Venkat - Hyd