cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Loader Action fails in 12.1 SP 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm using SAP MII 12.1 SP 5 and i tried to load a word document from a server and store this file to local file system. For this I've used the image loader action in MII and the parameter of this action "SourceUrl" contains the URL to the word document. For storing the document i've used the image saver action. The output parameter "EncodedImage" from image loader is mapped to the parameter "EncodedImage" from image saver action. By executing the Transaction the following Error occurs:

ImageSaver: Encoded Image Length is 0".

During tracing i've seen that the output parameter "EncodedImage" of image loader action is empty. But if I throw the URL to the word document in a browser i receive the expected document. And if I transport the transaction to a system with SAP MII 12.1 SP 1, i'm able to save the document with the image saver.

Does anybody have the same problem or has anybody a solution / workaround for this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

are there any entries in the NetWeaver Log?

As it seems to function correctly in 12.1.1, maybe it is an error in SP5. There are currently no notes about this issue, so you may open a new ticket.

Do you need the word document inside MII? If you just want to copy the file, you may use system functions to copy the file as a workaround. If you want to use MII, is it possible to use FTP get and put to copy the file?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

thank you for answering. To get the file i can only use http. The next problem is that we are using SAP ME and we cannot updating to the latest version (SP 07) of SAP MII 12.1.

Best Regards

Thomas