cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Date-Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with a date-field. Maybe I must describe the problem more detailled, but first I just want to ask you, if you know the following error-message: "21.10.2010 kommt nicht in der Menge der erlaubten Werte vor". I don't know the correct translation but it must be something like this: "21.10.2010 does not occur in the quantity of the permitted values". I don't find the position in the sourcecode of this message. And I know, that this message isn't thrown by a functionblock from SAP. So what is the describtion of this message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, it was the typical programming error. I just choose the wrong Datatype for this Date-Field. The problem was to find the codeline of the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have a date field in my form. Ok I must describe it more detailled. I have an employee searchfield. After select an employee you see a form. After filling the form you click on "Send". It creates a ticket and sends the data to the Backend and jumps back to the employee search field. Untill this point everything works fine. There is no problem with the datefield. Now I want to create the form. I choose an employee and fill the form. But now it comes this message. But not after clicking the "send" button. The message comes after changing some data (e.g. change a radio button). So it looks like a validationproblem, but only at the second creationprocess. Maybe the first date is in some cache? I don't know...

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it seems that, while sending the data to the backend your date is not creating any problem. Please crosschek what is the logic behind this field wriiten in the backend and more over do check the value of this date field before proceeding to the next step. Do cross check your validations/datatypes/value for this date field.

Regards,

SrinivasS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you change the user language to English to understand the description of the error message?

Please go to User Admin -> user management -> key in the user ID and select -> modify -> check the language used for that user.

change that language to English to understand it.

Thanks,

Hanif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi stefan,

could you say the way you approached to the solution.

It may help somebody next time who face similar problem.

Thanks,

Hanif

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any date field in your form? if so, are u doing any validations on this field? can u please post the complete error description. I hope the error is in your webdynpro java application.

Regards,

SrinivaS