cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have one doubt on the Shipping cost document.

As I understand that there is one customization at Item category for Generate PO (for automatically generating purchase order) under "Shipment Cost Types and Item Categories". I want to know from where does the Purchase order document type is taken and from where does the system automatically pick vendor. If this going to automatic generation of PO.

Regards,

Mauryan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And for the Vendor you actually have the 'partner function' field (TVFT-PARVW) under T_56 item categories.

Based on this attribute Vendor is selected from corresponding partner of shipment header or stage.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

I have see the note :- looks like the all the information is there. Thanks -10 points rewared.

Thanks,

Mauryan.

Edited by: Mauryan on Oct 12, 2010 3:08 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following IMG setup links purchasing data for PO.

LE-> Transportation -> Shipment Costs -> Settlement -> Assign Purchasing Data or tcode T_53

However you don't have there PO type. By standard only the default 'NB' type is taken.

Or, to be more precise - it is taken from default type from:

IMG --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Maintain Default Values for Document Type . Of course then it applies to manual ME21N as well

If you want to change that logic you can use user-exit EXIT_RV54POCR_006 (enhancement V54U0006) -> field 'C_VTFPOH-BSART'

For some details of PO creation for shipment costing you can also look at OSS notes: 506605, 674874

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski