cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to edit shopping in hold status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a shopping cart and put it on hold.Shopping cart is created with errors.Now i want to correct the errors.

But i am unable to edit it.its an extended classic scenario.

Am i missing anything.

I am new to SRM

Could someone please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I am in SRM 5.0 and i tried check status.But when i give the shopping cart number in extended search,I

am not getting any shopping cart number.But I can display the same Shopping cart in monitor shopping cart.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it your shoping cart?

if the cart is in ERROR IN PROCESS, Requester can not see his/her cart. only administrator can change the cart via monitor shopping cart transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chitra

Monitor SHopping Cart will give you access as administrator to the SC and you can change it there.

For Check Edit , you can display only the carts created by you or carts created on your behalf. Please ask the user who has created the cart or who is requestor of the cart. Make sure you have correct selections in Extended search e.g. Bought on Behalf, Completed Shopping Carts etc...

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which version are you in SRM ?

if it is till SRM 550 , you can go to check status and go to the bottom and you cn see CHANGE button and click chenge and now you can edit it

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For SRM 550 , Go to check status --> Reach to the bottom of Screen and edit the cart using CHANGE button

For SRM 7.0- You will ve to use POWL , Edit button may be disabled in POWL due to performance reason. Open the cart in detail mode and hit EDIT to change the held cart.

From your problem description, you seem to be on SRM 5.0

Regards

Virender Singh