cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal from QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Using REM backflush in repetitive mfg I did GR for a material. This material has QM activated. When I do GR the finished material will go to inspection stock. Now what is the actual reversal process.

My problem is when I reverse the GR, my planned order is not getting updated automatically. For materials with out QM view planned order is getting updated when I reverse.

I tried different ways of revising.

1) I tried to reverse with out doing accept or reject in QA32

2) I tried to reverse by doing reject in QA32.

Nothing is working out , can any body help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement SAP Note 175842

Former Member
0 Kudos

I applied the note, how to run it.

Another thing is I think we need to apply this not if we are reversing the GR after doing the usage decision. I this case i just did the GR and material is in inspection stock. I did not do any UD.

Now when I reverse my GR my planned order is not getting up dated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhhh

material is still in QI then document specific back-flush reversal is possible through MFBF only or MF41.Lot status will become LTCA

When You implement this note ,you have to create a T code for running this Note,everything is specified in the note only....but as you rightly said ,it can not be used in your case as stock posting is not done.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear You need to do an MF41 which is a reversal with reference to previous backflush. It can be called from MFBF by depressing the document specific button. You will get a list of prior backflushes based upon the parameters you submit to reverse. You can select the correct one and depress the reverse button or you can get the correct 131 movement type document number in MB51. I believe a reference is created to the original backflush but note this is allowed when the inspection lot quantity is in QI only if you have cleared the stock then you need to reverse the quality reversed stock with implementing SAP note:175842

Please check.

Cheers

KK