cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intra-Company Stock Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to do billing in case of intra company plant to plant stock transfer (Both plants belong to same company code) ? This is required to pass the state levies like entry tax etc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RE: Is it possible to do billing in case of intra company plant to plant stock transfer (Both plants belong to same company code) ? This is required to pass the state levies like entry tax etc.

I would suggest first to re-check the requirements. In my opinion, intra-company stock transfers ideally affects just the plant inventories. Perhaps a similar concept like the one Brazil uses could help you in terms of the tax requirements.

In Brazil, they use this document called a "Nota Fiscal" which they present to the tax authorities. From my experience when we do intra-company stock transfers, we have this transaction flow for Brazil:

STO

->Replenishment Delivery

-->Transfer Order (in case of WM)

-->GI on the Delivery (issuing plant)

*****matrial document created with linked accounting documents + a linked "Nota Fiscal" which contains info like excise tax and sales&services tax

-->GR on the Plant to Plant transfer (receiving plant)

*****material document created with linked to accounting documents + a "mirror Nota Fiscal" also containing tax info

Maybe you can use a similar concept wherein you link a legal document to your material documents instead of billing from the replenishment delivery? See if it fits..

Otherwise, if the country you're working on really requires this "intra-company billing", then try to do a test creating copy control settings from your replenishment delivery->intra-company billing document type. Also check whether you can get pricing data though.