cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where we're using a BOM (one level) within a sales order.

We want the pricing to be carried at item level.

So we have done the settings in order to have item category TAP in header level (Item category group LUMF in material master).

So let's say that we have a header material M1 for which we have created a BOM in CS1.

In this BOM we have materials M1.1, M1.2 and M1.3.

in the sales order, the settings were done in order to have ZTAN (copy of TAN) for M1.1 and M1.2 and we're carrying pricing for these two materials.

But for the M1.3 we don't want to carry pricing as the settings were done in a way to have ZTAL (copy of TAL; which is marked as not relevant for pricing and billing in item category definition).

When I try to save my sales order I keep having the following error: "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZPRD is missing

Message no. V1801". But the item is not relevant for the pricing and the header also.

I tried to enter the item one by one (without using the BOM) and then when I save there is no issue (pricing carried at M1.1 and M1.2 and not carried at M1.3).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I agree with the post above.

Assign Requirement 002 to ZPRD condition in Pricing Procedure.

This Requirement checks for Pricing relevancy of the line Item & allows you to save the Sales Order with Items without pricing (which are marked as not relevant for pricing).

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at pricing procedure and specifically at the requirement column in your step with ZPRD condition type. There is standard SAP requirement 2 which checks if item category is relevant for pricing. If you don't have it then try to add it and test if it resolves your issue.Look at RVAA01 pricing proc for comparison.

Best regards

Witek