Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to watch SXI_CACHE and SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am a newbie to BPM...

I have got a problem in my BPM, now I want to watch SXI_CACHE and SXMB_MONI.

I dont know where they are located and how to see....

I tried to see in RWB but i cant locate them.

Help needed.....

Thanks in advance,

subhosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subosh,

SXMB_MONI and SXI_CACHE is not in the RWB. You go to it through the SAP's front end or GUI by going to transcations sxmb_moni and sxi_cache respectively.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reply,

I am just trying without SAP, is it possible to trace my BPM. I dont have any tools related to SAP.

Thanks,

Subhosh.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to trace the BPM log's without SAP Log on as the error info is written in the ABAP stack of XI.

Get yourself an SAP Log on to be able to utilize maximum benefits of XI.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhosh,

You cannot go to these transactions without the SAP Logon pad. You will have to get it installed. Else detailed monitoring cannot be done.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhosh,

->In SXI_Cache you mainly check the status of the Integration proceess.0 means the IP is fine and 99 means there is a cache issue.

->In SXMB_MONI there are two entries when BPM(async) is used (i.e) from a buisness service to BPM and from BPM to Buisness service.In the second entry click on PE. This take you to the <b>workflow Log</b> of the BPM.

*Here you can look at the <b>graphical log</b> which points out at which step you have gone wrong in the BPM.

*The <b>technical details</b> can also be looked into for finding out what goes into each containers in the BPM. The following blog will help you go about the technical details of the BPM.

<a href="http:///people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios:///people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesse.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the SAP Log on Pad and log on to your XI , and then use the transaction SXMB_MONI, and SXMB_ADM.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXMB_MONI, you will see a column Outbound where you will see 'PE', Click on the and it will take you to the BPM process that has happened for that message

You can see the same from Transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE.

Go to Transaction SXI_CACHE and select IP on the left side and you will see the list of IP's that you have.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your time to reply,

I have a very basic question like where to locate SXMB_MONI and SXI_CACHE in XI. I am not able to find on RWB.

Thanks,

Subhosh.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You need SAP Log On Pad. Check if you have this.

2. Create the Entry pointing to your XI in the SAP Log on PAD>

3. Log on to your XI using SAP Log On Pad.

4. Use the Transactions SXMB_MONI and SXI_CACHE after you log on to see the MONI and cache respectivly.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subosh,

It is not in the RWB.Its like a transaction code.you have to give in the XI ABAP screen.

sekhar