cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation type at condition level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

IN V/06 (Condition Type Definition) there is a feild for Calculation Type. (Where we generally enter A - Percentage, C- Quantity, etc).

Now if I want to define a new Calculation Type like ?(quantity - quartely and quantity-half yearly for my periodic billing. Standard given there is quantity-monthly, dailu, weekly) or atleast see the ABAP code of existing Calculation Type then how to do it?

I tried using VOFM but it is not available there.

Even at the table level t685a, i can define these new calculation type but where do i define the calculation logic for that

Please let me know...

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per standard there is no configuration to create a new values for the CALCULATION TYPES for condition

This can be done by entering the new values in the DOMAIN of the field

Goto SE11 and enter the Table T685A and enter

Double click on the field KRECH and again double click on the domain KRECH

in the VALUE RANGE maintain the new enteries

It may ask for the access key to do that

Check with your ABAPERs, they might have that

hope this is helpful

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

Thanks for your reply....

But at that level , i can only maintain the values like Z1 (quantity- half yearly prices)..but where do i maintain the calculation logic for that. Like for new routines , v go to VOFM...But for this new Z1 , where will the calculation logic be maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit,

Sorry but threat is not clear

Do you want to calculate or bill your customer quaterly / half annyally???? then whay you want to use condition type??? you can do it by billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to bill my customer monthly, quartley , half yearly and yearly for which i have created 4 different periodic billing plan. Now i was checking the prices for that. I suppose the calculation type 'quantity-monthly prices' will be used to calculate the price for monthly billing....'quantity -yearly price' for yearly billing plan....in the same way i wanted to maintain it for other condition type which will be used to calculate half yearly and quartly billing plan.