cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover the deleted inspection plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If an inspection plan is get deleted through engginering change management (T Code-CWBQM), how it can be recovered.

Is there any way ? Kindly suggest.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if you have deleted it will be in data base in MAPL & PLKO table.

What you can do is create a task list with the same group & Next Gr counter...........

This is just one option.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I want the same group & group counter to be active. Is it possible?

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check sap Note 332626, this will restore the Q plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for suggestion.

In CWBQM-Header, I have selected a particular group & group counter line item & clicked on "delete" icon.

Will the mentioned note by you work for this?

Kindly help.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note mentioned above will work if you have deleted the group counter, we have this implemented and it brings the group counter back with the original GC number as well as all the materials that were previously assigned to that task list.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The said SAP Note-332626 for our landscape was having status "Can not be implemeted" because we were at ECC 604.and the note was for upto ECC 600. I raise the support notification for this to SAP. and now SAP has extended its validity to ECC 605 on 14.10.2010. When the fresh download of the said note was taken on 15.10.2010, the status of the said note for our landscape changes to "Can be implemented". After that I have implementedthe said note successfully and the results are fine.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.