Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payments routed through SD

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All:

As per management requirment we want to route our down payments from customer in the form of advances through SD. As an FI key user i am only aware of FI settings to be done in my area. Since SD consultant is absent so in his absence i have to do the necessary configuration in SD area. I want to know the steps involved in configuring down payments through SD with invoice reference. Details of steps along with T codes involved will really facilitate in timely accomplishment of my task.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All:

I am pleased to inform you that i suceesfuly configured the scneario by following OSS note 213526..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you searched the forum, you would have got many threads discussed on this subject.

Just on a brief note, please ensure the following:-

1) Assign Item Category Group 0005 to your material master

2) Assign this Item Category Group to your sale order type in VOV4 with Default Item Category as TAO

3) Have copy control with Billing type as FAZ

4) Assign condition type AZWR in your pricing procedure

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear :

I did searched but could not find answer which could satisfy me. Still there are ambiguities in the answer i got. I want to know how to Assign Item Category Group 0005 to material master, how to define billing plan for it, how to assing condition type AZWR pricing proceduree.t.c

Infact i am unable to get sequence of steps i should follow. Please guide.

Regards