cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Priviously we have added 4 new application server to our production server. all things are working fine but the one of the newly added application server is giving the ADS related error the error is

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

users who loging on the application server are not able to print but on other application server users are able to print. what could be the resion..

if i m checking the report like

FP_TEST_00 not executing sucessfully giving the error (Message no. FPRUNX001)

FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE SYSTEM ERROR: SOAP Runtime excetpiton:CsoapEXception transport

please provide the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure hostname of the serve is mainatianed in case you are using externael java system for ADS.

Java system's hostname also need to be maintained , check ADS RFcs are working from this appp server .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

thanks for quek reply

as i have checked ADS RFC Individual RFC for app server then i have checked the host maintanace activty also in /etc/hosts file all thig are working ok only one thing i get that when i m checking the RFC connection of ADS from effected app then it giveing the message (HTTPIO_PLG_MPI_ERROR-Fehlermeldung beim Senden der) and other app server responding ok.. what could be resion..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the note 944221 it will have trouble shooting steps.

Please fallow that steps you will get the solution.

thanks

Chaitanya