cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATP and CTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone implemented MATP and/or CTP in a process industry ? If yes can you let me kniw how was it implemented ?

Thanks

GS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Multilevel ATP and CTP cannot be used for the same product or in a mixed scenario for other products in the BOM levels.

You have to decide for one.

have a look at note 455421, you can find a comparison of MATP and CTP there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know they cannot be used at the same time in a single BOM. But they sure can be used for different product lines or totally different finished products in one company. For eg say MATP is used to do an ATP on expensive filler materials (which is not always stocked or is stocked in another plant/DC and thus has to be STOed) in a drug and then only the sales order schedule line is confirmed. On the other hand for some drugs the components are always avaliable but capacity is a constraint so in that case run CTP for this finished product, schedule the planned order and confirm the sales order for the customer. What I am lloking for is if someone has acuallty used both or either of the two ever in a pharma or chemical industry.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GS,

I dont think we can implement both MATP and CTP togather because in PPDS tab we have to set the planning procedure for either CTP (3) or MATP (5).

Best Regards,

Roopesh