cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification ID verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please answer if anybody gets any idea on it:

How can we verify if a consultant is indeed SAP Certified? I know there is a certification ID being granted to a SAP Certified professional. Can we check if the certification number is authentic. If there is a certification number, Is there a list or website to view the details of that SAP certified consultant. Or is this something we can request from a SAP office to check if the certification number or certificate is real?

Thanks,

-Su

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member275479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can we verify the consultant credentials along with photo id ? what can be verified ? it is just the name and the S number or with photo id too ?

Thanks

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

I found this article

However it is not 100% sure - i.e. my certificate is not listed, and I don't know how to publish it

Regards

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaur,

According to my information i think their is no such link ,but in service market place one option is their for check a S_USER id with this number we can trace the user having certification are not.....

i hope you got a answer.

Regards

Nayeem

0 Kudos

Any update???? we are on 2014 now...

Is there any procedure/link to verify S_ID numbers?

I just need to know if a S000XXXXXX is a certified SAP consultant or not.

Thanks,

Walter

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the consult passed the SAP Certification,Then he will receive the Certification ID,this's a S_number and a Certification letter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer....

But how can i validate this issued certifacation ID?? Say If I have a certification ID as "S_XXXXX" . How can i verify that it is not fake? Is there any website link or email ID which could provide this information?

Thank you.

Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Education is working on a verification process in conjunction with SCN and the Career Center for 2011. In the meantime, call your local Education Help Desk for verification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kenneth, Is there any update on this ? Do we have any link for validating Certificaiton ID ??

Thanks

Ravindra