cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value (KWERT) in RED for sales order pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advise as I find the condition value for my base price is showing up in Red color, which finaly leading to decide Net price.

I have my access sequence at customer parent and customer child level. I have record aslo maintained at both level when it determines in sales order item conditions tab it shows both the price one in black color for customer parent (inactive) and another one in customer child level RED color (Active).

Example -

Base price - records

customer / MPG = record matianed $100

sold to (customer child) / MPG = record matianed $90

Now in sales order condition tab both price show up but $90 is valid and active but in RED color.

Advise what is the reason and do we need correct some thing.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you look in Analysis screen and check how pricing condition records has been picked?

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Analysis shows both records picked successfuly. But as the sold to record is more pecific so it is driving price in sales order but my worry is why should it show parent customer record if it found sold to record and even thoough it shows it is showing in red.

please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could some one advise why do we see some time both the condition record data even though first access has found the data.

we had record for customer hierarchy parent and sold to at lower level of hierarchy but if we maintain both the recprds it is showing twice the same condition type to show both records.

Advise how can we resolve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oslved issue with excl.