cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit blockade history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there any table where I can find info that this customer was blocked in some time period

E.G between 11.02.2010 and 23.02.2010 customer 100001 was blocked due to un-paid invoice.

Thanks for help

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawel

You may find them in the change data table like CDHDR, CDPOS etc. but they are cumbersome to deal with.

But you are better off using standard reports like:

S_ALR_87009993

S_ALR_87012215

S_ALR_87101109

Hope this helps. Let me know.

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The only place to find out this info in by using changes report RVSCD100.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I know VKMx reports.

But they are showing only current data.

I need report/transaction which will show historical data.

Which customers and for/to which dates were blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer but I have few remarks:

The standard report are showing only changes in the credit data of customer, so e.g. if someone mark the blockade flag in the master data it will work. But what if e.g some day customer just overpass the credit limit?

The question in simple. how can I check if the customer was blocked on some date in the past e.g 10.03.2010?

BR

Pawel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawel

If you want a list of released documents ( once blocked, but released subsequently ) then check out T code VKM2 . Here you get the customer info also. Not exactly a list of customers who were once blocked for exceeding limits, but a list of documents with credit customer # and more info. This should serve your purpose.

If you want just blocked (currently) go for VKM1.

In fact check out all the VKM* transactions. You can change the layout to have just customer (credit account), Release date, credit Limit, Credit limit used etc.

One of them or all of them together should work for you.

Hope this helps.