cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspected sample size difinition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

How can i define sample size by characteristics in my control plan?

Example: I need that in one lot with 1000 units, my inspected sample size is 1 unit.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JN

1) Try using Summarised recording in MIC so that you need not enter results as per the lot size. If you choose this option whatever may be the lot size you can enter only one value in the Result recording

2) if you want to keep option of entering the results as per your need select single recording and in Scope keep it larger. But you will have to enter sampling procedure with sample

Please come back if you have any doubts

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i define sample size by characteristics in my control plan?

This in only depends upon the sampling procedure.The sample size of the inspection lot is generally derived from the sampling procedure.The sampling type & sample determination define the sample size.

Example: I need that in one lot with 1000 units, my inspected sample size is 1 unit.

Lets consider this case then you can use the fixed sampling like size=1.then irrespective of lot size sample size will always be 1.You have to assign the sample size to all the char in the Inspection plan.

Like wise there are percentage sampling ,100% sampling & sampling scheme....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

My problem is that i don't want to use a sampling procedure because i don't want record the number of samples good or bad.

What I want is to record the test result but I need the system limit the number of possible entries. Now system give a posibility to registe a number of outcomes equal to the lot size.

Example:

Characteristic: % CO2 (0 - 100)

Lot size: 1000 units

Number of results options to record: 3

Thanks