cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Lookup hashtable values are getting swapped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly help me to resolve the RFC Lookup issue. I am trying to do lookup with XIQ and R/3 Quality server, it is working perfectly fine. But same is not working properly with XIP and R/3 Live server. While checking the mapping and tracing, we found that the RFC function is called in both the environments. But the values populating in the Hashtables are in different structure. In XIP with R/3 live server, the columns are swapped. Since the columns are swapped so, while, Hashtable.get() function is getting null exception and our mapping is getting failed.

Note: This is the output which we are getting: 31110030CULSK : 03037202

O/p should be in hashtable as: CULSK03037202 : 31110030

Code:

String result = null;

MappingTrace trace = container.getTrace();

try{

if(ifLookupSK == true)

{

XREFLookups xref = new XREFLookups(bu,ct);

resultHashtable_SK = xref.z_xref();

ifLookupSK = false;

}if(ifLookupSK == false){

result = resultHashtable_SK.get(bu"^"ct+"^" +lc).toString();

}}

catch(Exception e)

{

result = " ";

}

return result;

Please advice.

Regards,

Nutan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the columns in the RFC export parameters are changing, please change the code also accordingly.

I hope u have already did this.

Can u reimport the FM once again and check the sequence of parameters in the Export parameters. In production i think u cannot do it. Try in Development atleast by importing the FM from Production.

Since the code is wrkng fine in development, u need to take care only the small chages in the acccessing parameters of

export parameters.

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for the reply. There was issue with the entry in the table. Some blank data were present for the combination of lookup data. And in our code we are populating the data into hash table as counter of 4 that will be structure which we get from RFC. Due to blank entry the hastable was deformed and so when we tried to read the hastable with the specific key it failed and we received the blank entry after lookup. After deleting the wrong entries from the table, it worked fine.

Regards,

Nutan

Answers (0)