cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM and Profitability Segment (CO-PA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone managed to get this Profitability Segments working on SRM?

On an account assignment category in MM you can activate profitability segment, to enter extra characteristics on the account assignment on a Purchase Order.

Profitability segment isn't listed in the config on account assignments in SRM.

I have noticed that BBP_PDH_ACC Screen 2000 has screen fields:

BBP_PDACC-PROF_SEGM

S_SCREEN_ACCDET-PROF_SEGM

Is there a way to get this to appear as standard, or is a BAdI / custom fields required?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same problem. We managed to display the field, adding an entry in the following path in SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields of Substructures

We've added the field PROF_SEGM for the set type 31, and now the field appears, but doesn't work properly.

Always appears with the value 0000000000 if I change this value when I do something the value is reset to 0000000000 again.

Any one has a solution for this issue ? or is necessary to create a custom field for this?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add account assignment category. Go to Transaction SPRO.

SRM -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I understand you can add account assignments via config as you've said - but Profitability Segment isn't one of the options.

nitin_rathi3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM does not support accounting/controlling. SRM just pass on the accounting info to back end.

Regards