cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI to CRM_UI Authentication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Using CRM is it possible in a SAP GUI to start a html browser session using transaction CRM_UI without having to authenticate the user/password again. Even though I'm logged into CRM SAP GUI username and password I'm asked the same credentials again when starting a HTML GUI. It's the same system and I can't see where I need to change these parameters to make it work.

The reason I'd like the answer is that we have an ERP system that opens a CRM_UI session and requires authentication. If I am able to fix a CRM_UI call from itself I should be able to fix the ERP to CRM_UI issue.

Kindest regards,

James

Edited by: sap-training on Oct 11, 2010 6:14 PM

Edited by: sap-training on Oct 11, 2010 6:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
we have an ERP system that opens a CRM_UI session and requires authentication. If I am able to fix a CRM_UI call from itself I should be able to fix the ERP to CRM_UI issue.

Configure SSO between ERP and CRM , you will be done .You have to import tickets into CRM from ERP and then you can call CRM_UI without password if you have maintained same user ids.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately I have done this already and it still doesn't work. But if you consider just CRM and calling the CRM_UI transaction from itself, this prompts for a username and password again. Therefore I doubt this is a case of certificates between systems but more about SAP GUI CRM calling CRM_UI transaction without asking for username and password again.

Basically when entering CRM through the SAP GUI desktop this doesn't pass the username and password through to the browser when calling CRM_UI. Does anyone know how to sort this out?

Kindest regards,

James