cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Customer Fields in CRM_DNO_MONITOR ALV to texts???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have created some customer fields and added them succesfully to the CRM_DNO_MONITOR via the Badi CRM_DNO_MONITOR. Some fields are drop downs and have F4 value help attached to them.

My problem is that the Key is shown in the result ALV and not the text. The F4 help is available

Can I controll this behaviour???

Or do I have to enhance my implementation of the badi to show the texts or can I make any changes to the append structure of the CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR???

Thanks and best wishes.

Abosi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think the best way is to add a new custom field to your append strucutre of CRMT_DNO_SERVICE_MONITOR.

Then you can read the text value with the Key and insert it in this field using BADI CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

So the user can choose himself if he wants to see the Key or the text in CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

By the way, it is not necessary to add this field in your append structure for CRMT_CUSTOMER_H_EXT since it is not necessary to see it in CRMD_ORDER.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I checked yesterday how it is done in the standard like in the field priority and saw that it's exactly done like u said. I have allready implemented it with extra text fields for the monitor.

Regards

Abosi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain me how to get the text instead of key value in ALV display.

I have a BADI ZCRM_DNO_MONITOR with update_list method.

Please explain me with code.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh J D

Answers (0)