Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final invoice indicator and commitment reset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

can you please advise with following issue:

There was accidentaly marked "final invoice" indicator in P.O. item which leads to project commitment reset in reports.After some time we have posted MIGO to this pruchase order item, so we got values in column actual to this project twice (after commitment reset + GR posting),

We have unchecked this indicator, but actuals has not been reducted...

can you please assist...

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I think you need to reverse the original invoice and post it with reference to GR...

Cheers, Aleksandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the original invoice was cancelled as well as GR, but it only moved values from actual to commitment, but still having more costs in actual due to commitment reset...

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi, the original invoice was cancelled as well as GR, but it only moved values from actual to commitment, but still having more costs in actual due to commitment reset...

There is inconsistency arise when we does lots of changes in PO after actual postings. From your above statement is not clear. From where this original Invoice came in to picture ?

I understand that in PO life cycle you had some actual cost posted on PS object and while someone by mistake put Final invoice indicator which in turn will take of all eliminating commitment from object it will not impact you actual cost. After that you posted MIGO which posted some actual cost on PS object. Now at cancel of MIGO you are still not able to remove that actual cost posted by MIGO. ( I believe that by cancel you had done reversal of MIGO, If you have not done reversal than do that) solution to your issue is here only.

Please confirm above action. If you it still not resolve than you need to run RKANBU01 for that PO first & CJEN for that project.

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (0)