cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entire Message = JMS Payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to design an IDOC -> PI -> JMS scenario and have to configure JMS Message Headers (not SOAP Header).

I used UDF (and ASMA) to set the header attributes,DCJMSMessageProperty0, but the SOAP header is populated which is not as per my requirement.

So will this option in receiver JMS channel help me Entire Message = JMS Payload to get the header value in JMS message?

Thank you,

Pankaj.

Edited by: Pankaj Sharma XI on Oct 12, 2010 5:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> So will this option in receiver JMS channel help me Entire Message = JMS Payload to get the header value in JMS message?

No, this won't help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then how to proceed?

I have done the below things in PI:

1) Created a UDF in mapping and put the value from IDOC into DCJMSMessageProperty0 (conf.put(key1,IDOCField))

2) Checked the ASMA attribute in JMS receiver channel and checked Additional JMS Message Properties and specified one property as Sender of type String (the name of JMS Header is Sender and hence specified it here).

3) Have also tried using DynamicConfigurationBean with write option.

Please let me know how my requirement can be achieved.

Thank you,

Pankaj.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) Created a UDF in mapping and put the value from IDOC into DCJMSMessageProperty0 (conf.put(key1,IDOCField))

> 2) Checked the ASMA attribute in JMS receiver channel and checked Additional JMS Message Properties and specified one property as Sender of type String (the name of JMS Header is Sender and hence specified it here).

> 3) Have also tried using DynamicConfigurationBean with write option.

So far this is correct.

Are you working with Websphere MQ?

It is a little bit tricky to find the correct values for "Transport/Networ Protocol" and "Target Client"

Try all combinations.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Are you working with Websphere MQ?

I am using SonicMQ and Weblogic

It is a little bit tricky to find the correct values for "Transport/Networ Protocol" and "Target Client"
Try all combinations.

What is this information? I have never heard of this. Actually working for the first time in PI.

Thank you,

Pankaj.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What is this information? I have never heard of this. Actually working for the first time in PI.

Don't worry, this is only valid for Websphere MQ.

I have no experience with SonicMQ, so I do not know why the JMS header fields are not populated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no experience with SonicMQ, so I do not know why the JMS header fields are not populated.

So till now the process that I followed is correct (supposed to be).

A last question in this thread:

I am using RWB to monitor JMS channel and am able to see the payload and SOAP document that is being passed by the JMS channel. The DCJMSMessageProperty0 is passed as configured in the SOAP header.

Can you please tell me if there is any other place where I can see the JMS Message Header (if it is getting populated) other than RWB? (I know that RWB is the only place to monitor JMS messages).

Also can you please give a small example on how the message would like with JMS header (if below XML message is passed by JMS channel)?

<Msg>
<Field1>India</Field1>
</Msg>

Thank you,

Pankaj.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can you please tell me if there is any other place where I can see the JMS Message Header (if it is getting populated) other than RWB? (I know that RWB is the only place to monitor JMS messages).

You cannot see JMS header inside PI, you only can see it in Sonique MQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot see JMS header inside PI, you only can see it in Sonique MQ.

Thanks a lot, was not aware of this part.

Thank you.

Pankaj.

Answers (0)