cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace Definition is already locked in change list Standard Change List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing the problem while creation of namespace under SCV. Iam getting the below error.

" Namespace Definition is already locked in change list Standard Change List by user gunnalab If necessary, you can reassign the

other users change list to yourself ".

Gunnala user already left the company and i am unable to create the namespace.

Can anyone suggest where the settings has be done and from where i can remove the lock.

Thanks,

Bahskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you try clearing the Lock entries, in the below link type in your hostname or IP and theportnumber , it would take you to the lockoverview screen, then delete the lock entry on that name.

http://<hostname>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/com.sap.xi.adminweb/AdminApp

Regards,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

The problem here is that the SWCV is part of the changelist of the user "gunnalab". Now, you have the option of transferring his changelist to your changelist. You can follow the following steps to transfer the changelist to your user:

1. Go to ESR

2. Go under Change list tab>chosse filter icon> enter the userid ->Right click on Change list and --> Click Transfer.

3. A popup "Reassign change list .... from user gunnalab to your user?" will come. Click on "Apply".

Now you can activate/delete that namespace declaration as this object now comes under your change list.

I hope this will help you solve this lock issue.

Regards, Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go under Change list tab>chosse filetr icon> enter the userid ->Right click on Change list and --> Click Transfer.

after that u can activate/delete that namespace declaration as it comes under urs change list.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Change list tab --> In the User you will see gunnalab , select it, you will see all the objects under gunnalab change list, in that namespace will also be there, right click on it and select 'Transfer'.

The namespace will be visible in your chnage list then and then activate it and use.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now i am able to create namespace after transfer the object to my name.

Thanks all.. points given

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Follow the below steps:

1.Goto Changelist.

2. In the User Select "All/the particular User"

3. Check for the Items under the user.

4. Right click on it, select Transfer.

5. Now, the items will come under your name.

Thanks,