cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add a column to the item overview table in SRM 7.0 invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added a custom field in SRM invoice item using the structures: INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_INV and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF. I also updated the metadata for this field. I am not to add this field as a column on the Invoice overview screen. Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here are the steps....

1. Create a Custom field in SRM and append it to SC table structures in SRM. You already did this....

2. Add this field to the Custom field config for meta data at Item level in IMG>SRM Server> Cross application basic settings> Extensionsand and field control> Configure field control --> Configure control of fields at item level

3. Then find the respective web dynpro application and component for the shopping cart portal UI screen where you want the Column field to appear. You can do this by right click on the screen area and then select More Field Help

4. Go to SE 80 and enhance the respective webdynpro view by adding the custom field to the Context of the VIew

5. Create a new Column in the Layout tab of the webDynpro. Add a Label Field and Text field under the column. Build a binding between the context of the field and the Text field you created for the column. Refer to any already existing column in layout tab for your reference.

More information around ABAP UI Flexibility can be found at:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?query=%22abapUIFlexibility%22

Regards

Virender Singh