cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to create a web dynpro configuration for an used component too ? Can any one please clarify my doubt?

Regards,

Krishnam Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can - and you can explicitly use a given configuration of a used component within your application. You'll see that the FPM configuration especially allows for you when selecting a UIBB to not only select the component, but also the configuration of that component to be used.

Unfortunately - other than using the FPM I've not seen a easy way to implement.

You can use the IF_WD_PERSONALIZATION interface load_config_by_key method to load a given configuration against a component.

use the IF_WD_COMPONENT method GET_PERSONALIZATION_MANAGER to get at the personalisation manager.

Hope that helps,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

it is possible to create the configuration for used component also,

Like you use ALV as a compoenent in another component, still you can use its configuration.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the reply. What I understood from your reply is that we can disable a used component view element (say message area/ butoon) with the current component configuration. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Krishnam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

You can do it,

More information is there in this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/22/719f42f2ff7e5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for the valid inputs.

Regards,

Krishnam Raju