cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block at delivery level

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created Sales order , 2 days before creating a delvery i reduced credit limit ( wanted credit block at delivery level).but still i am able create delivery & invoice also. Let me know why it happend & what is the setting i need to require to credit block at delivery level.plz reply urgently...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as mentioned u need to put a credit block at delivery level.the reason for not getting block at delivery level is tat u hav configured credit group at SO level.

Areas to be checked:

1. For the sales document type in VOV8, the "check credit limit" must be "D"& "credit group" is "02".

2. In the pricing procedure for the final credit price line, maintain "A" in the sub total column. This is carried over as the "credit price".

3. In VOV7, for the item category, the "credit active" field must have a tick. If there is no tick on this, then credit check will never happen.

4. While maintaining the credit limit for the customer in "FD32", in the "status" section maintain the "risk category".

5. Now in OVA8, maintain the settings for the combination of "credit control area + risk category + credit group". The credit group should be the same as maintained in VOV8 for the sales document type. Inside this you have ticked against "static check" & "open orders" as well as "open deliveries" have also been ticked.

Now in the same line if you see, you have a column for reaction:

" " No message

A Warning

B Error message

C Like A + value by which the credit limit has been exceeded

D Like B + value by which the credit limit has been exceeded

Select a message according to your requirement - how do you want the SAP system to behave in case of a credit failure.

There is a column for "status/block". This is basically blocking the delivery from getting created in case of a credit check failure. But this setting makes sense only if you have selected either "A" or "C" in the "reaction" column. For "B" & "D", the sales order won't be created at all.

6. Check for the assignment of the credit control area in the customer master - sales area data - billing screen. But this is not so important, without this also the system checks for the credit check.

Check following Transactions.

1. OB38- Assign Company Code to cr control Area

2. OVFL- Assign Sales Area to Cr control Area

3. XD02 -

4. OBZK

5. OB45

6. OVAK

7. OVAD

8. OB01

9. OVA8

10. OVA7

11. FD32

12. VOV7

13. V/08 Maintain Subtotal A in pricing Procedure

14. OB45- Maintain Update -12

Hope this solves your problem.

Edited by: shrii on Oct 12, 2010 3:00 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign the CREDIT GROUP as 02 for you DELIVERY DOCUMENT TYPE in the configuration

Please follow the path and maintain the relevant setting to check the impact

SPRO>SALES & DISTRIBUTION>BASIC FUNCTIONS>CREDIT MANAGEMENT/RISK MANAGEMENT>CREDIT MANAGEMENT-->ASSIGN SALES DOCUMENT DELIVERY DOCUMENTS -->CREDIT LIMIT CHECK FOR DELIVERY TYPES

now identify you delivery type and assing the 02 credit group

it will resolve ur issue

Hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Please maintain your credit group to your delivery type from sd > basic functions > Credit Management/Risk Management > Credit Management > Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents.

Additionally, you should activate your credit control from item category config. and also customer credit should be created from FD32 t-code for automatic credit control regarding of risk category, credit group, credit control area.

I hope these will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below programs and execute

RFDKLI20

RVKRED77

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VKM5 to "delivery credit block"

In txn. OVAD assign credit group to your delivery type.

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 11, 2010 2:08 PM