cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Release value based discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to implement the discount based on release value in SRM 7.0 Central contract management. For this I have activated hierarchy for contract.

For this discount EBP condition type is mapped to ERP discount condition type. These dicount condition type has scales.

A contract is created for 10,000 Qyt and scales are defined for discont condition

0 to 1000 price is 100 USD

1001 to 5000 price is 90 USD

5001 to 10,000 price is 80 USD

This contract is distributed to backend system and system creates a backend contract.

Now when a release order is created and if the order quantity falls in the range as specied above 1000 the relevan price is taken.

For e.g. Release order 1, quantity is 1001 the price picked is 90 USD

Now the requirement is even if a second release order of one unit is created against this contract then system should pick the 90 USD price and not the 100 USD price.

System should check for all the order quantity for that relevant contract and based on that relvant discounted price should be picked.

Has anyone taken care of this fucntionality , is it a standard configuration or do we need an USER exit. None of the document specifies how this functionality can be achieved.

Thanks,

Yatin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

I think the function you want is related to scale.

Take a look on your customizing:

trx SPRO

> SAP Supplier Relationship Management

> SRM Server

> Cross-Application Basic Settings

> Pricing

> Process Condition Types

Open the condition you are using for contract, you are (like 01CT for

example) you are using Scale Type "BASE-SCALE".

"Max No. Dimens" from "No Scales" to "OneDimensional"

Clear "Group Key" field on both conditions

I hope this information will help you

Summer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

My contract got distributed successfully into ECC but the cond type was missing (note: i did not configure 01AG or equivalent in ECC6). My assumption is that during PO creation in ECC, PurchaseOrderSRMPricingSimulateQueryResponse_In will be used to determine the new PO price based on SRM central contract conditions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The SAP documentation highlights...system can determine discounts that are based on the aggregated release value for the entire central contract hierarchy.

To use this special condition type in the calculation schema, you must make the appropriate settings in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management under SRM Server Cross-Application Basic Settings Pricing Process Condition Type

Has anyone configured the condititon type for aggregated release value.

Thanks,

Yatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can any one highlight how this issue can be addressed.

Thanks,

Yatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

understand that this can be done by using condition type "01AG", million dollar question is, does it work for both classic and ECS scenario? anyone?

trying to get it to work in classic scenario without having to configure that cond type in ECC6. Appreciate any help. tHank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you distribute contract to backend ECC then you must have that condition in ECC too otherwise the contract distribution would fail.

Thanks,

Jagadish