cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove stock in quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to make the atock in stock type Quality which is shown in MMBE for certain materials

QM module is also activated in the system and when I try to use Physical inventory to make the stock zero system does not allow me to do so and is gives error that there is a data discrepancy in QM and MM.

Please suggest how to remove the stock via QM module.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please go to tcode QVM2. Run for 2008 selection. You will get the lot which has open quantities. Try to post it , if period closing doesnt allow, cancel the material document which created this lot and then do the GR in the open period

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

what should i mention in selection profile and in monitor control field

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please treat this transaction as similar to that of QA32, so no need of any profile or altering the monitor field

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

yes the material is managed thru QM and may be there are some inspection lots .

I will check the SAP note suggested and also try to do the usage deceison

but stock in quality will be of 2008 so is it possible to still do the usage for these as current posting period is 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

If material is lying in MMBE since 2008 then you have to get that period open for stock posting through Inventory or MM people,then take UD through QA32.Check all lots with status SPRQ or SPST

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can I open that period ..there is no possibilty of it doing in production

I know the process of opening and closing of the posting period and I am also aware of the process of opening the period of 2008 but that is not possible because it can lead to data discrepancy and issues later on .

Can you please suggest something on this issue

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear as you saying QM module is active so please check whether inspection setup has been activated for the material in material master quality management view and check for relevant inspection lot in QA32 and clear the stock through usage decision.

Cheers

KK

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check these options

1) please check for inspection setup active in the material master in the QM view for the material. If yes then you have to clear the material through QM transaction only

2) If no then move the material to unrestricted using MB1B 321 movement type

3) if still the issue is not sorted out please implement this note 48815 and clear the inconsistancies

Regards

Gajesh