cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next inspection date in Batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Std SAP calculating next inspection batch date from GR date as follows .

ie : GR date 11.10.2010

inspection interval is 5

next inspection date is coming as 16.10.2010

But my scenario is

INSPECTION INTERVAL 5 DAYS

TOTAL SHELF LIFE IS 10 DAYS

Date of Production IS 05.10.2010

SLED DATE : 15.10.2010

GR DATE :11.10.2010

NEXT INSPECTION DATE 16.10.2010

But ,

I WANT NEXT INSPECTION DATE SHOULD BE AS 10.10.2010 ( I want system to take sled for calculating next inspection date instead of GR date as GR & DOM is different for this rubber items.

i checked the user exit QEVA0003 (EXIT_SAPMQEVA_003). but not getting solution.

Pls help.

Thanz.

VV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the scenario you described above, you want the next inspection date to be

"I WANT NEXT INSPECTION DATE SHOULD BE AS 10.10.2010"

And you say this isfor a material with production date of 5.10.2010 and a GR date of 11.10.2010.

So according to your post you want the next inspection date to happen prior to the GR date? How can that be? You don't even have any inventory to reinspect yet!! That doesn't make any sense what so ever.

You can't do a recurring inspection without inventory hence the date can't be calculated until the GR is done.

I think you need to relook at how you are using the reinspection process. My guess is your intentions are not to use it in the manner it was originally intended for.

FF

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

the requirement is "Next inspection date " should be based on my "Date of Manufacture " date .

But now system is calculating based on GR date for batch managed items.

i tried with userexit QEVA0003 Calculate "Next inspection date" for batch, i am not getting exact solution.

VV

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And you won't get an exact answer for your scenario because it can't be done. The initial next inspection date is calculated from the gr date, not the production date. Sorry, that's the way SAP designed it.

Now, you could create an 04 inspection lot at the time of gr. Then in the 04 lot you add a follow-up action to the UD code which calculates the inspection date according to your requirements.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read 'F1' help for field 'Inspection interval' and also read 'Implementation guid for QM' for 'Inspection for deadline monitoring of batches'.

This is self explainatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want answer for this scenario .,

whether u uderstand this scenario r not ???. F1, F4 already done sir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an answer in the help itself. The scenario is not rocket science.

Read carefully instead of looking for readymade answers.