cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP PPM Generation with lot size margin for F plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently, I'm trying to generate SNP PPM with lot size but I encountered a message saying that plan is not exist Or plan is not active. Also, when I try to activate the plan from Integration model I found them are already activated.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

khalidation ,

You are describing two separate problems.

If the message is 'plan does not exist', then it means that it does not yet exist in SCM. You can check for the presence of a plan using /SAPAPO/SCC03. If the plan does not exist, you still have to send it from ECC. First, clear all blocked queues, then create and activate an IM that contains the production versions you wish to send to SCM. Be sure to immediatey check the queues each time you send something across.

If the message is "plan is not active', it means that the plan exists in SCM, but has not yet been activated. You can activate a plan using the same transaction - /SAPAPO/SCC03.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Can you tell how can I clear and check if there is blocked queues? I know probably sounds stupid to ask such questions but I'm new to this context?

Also, in terms of order do I need to take in the order when I'm sending something across. I mean do I need to create and activate an IM then transfer production version to SCM one by one.

King Regards

KHALI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use /SAPAPO/CQ and delete the Blocked queues. Or can use SMQ1 and SMQ2.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to clear Outbound Queue but there wasn't any blocked queues then I reactivate my Integration Model.

But when I tried to generate SNP PPM for some materials I got this warning.

PP/DS plan contains no SNP-relevant resources

Message no. /SAPAPO/PPM_GENERATE126

Could you guys tell how to solve it?

Best regards

KHALID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the generation of SNP PPM, atleast one SNP Relevant resource should be attached in your routing or Master recepie.

It seems there are no SNP Relevant resources. But in this case if you generate SNP PPM from an PPDS PPM which contains no SNP relevant resource a warning message will be displayed but SNP PPM will be generated.

Check in ECC for the Resource whether Not SNP relavant indicator is enabled.

1. Choose capacity tab page.

2. Double clik on capacity machine category.

3.Choose APO Resource button.

4.Check in the Planning parameters tab page whether Not SNP Relevant indicator is enabled.

5.Remove this and Cif the PPM again and do the PPM Conversion.

Thanks,

nandha

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Oct 11, 2010 2:01 PM

Answers (0)