cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFF class interchangabilty

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created FFF class and attached 2 materials.

When I try to create subgroup and while setting a realseing flag, i am getting error 'length of material number excced current setting'

I am not sure if this error is also in relation with number range.

Also planning package in material master is not created atomatically as suppression chain, so I have created it in manually and assigned to both the materials.

Can some one help me and give step by step info. how I should proceed for FFF class, subclass config.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajiv,

The first error appears to be with respect to the output format of your product. Please get the same checked in customizing in APO.

With respect to FFF, I don''t think the planning package gets populated unlike in super cession where the system populates the planning package. I am using FFF and and super cession. I dont see the planning package populated incase of FFF but I see the same populated for super cession.

Can you please check if your sub set is also assigned to the model in addition to the class?

Rgds, Sandeep

0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I could not able to create subset because of the error message , ' length of the material exceed current setting'

could you pl. let me know wher I can check that in config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO->APO>MASTERDATA->PRODUCT->SPECIFY OUTPUTFORMAT OF PRODUCT NUMBER.

Thanks,

nandha

0 Kudos

Nandakumar,

My current length of the product is 18 and we are gone live in DP, SNP,PPDS with that for a year. Can you help me understand if I change it to 40 which area how that will be impacted?

But by changing it to 80 I could able to create subset.

Answers (0)