cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Problem in SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 SR3 ON RHEL5.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am installing the SAP NET WEAVER 7.0 SR3 with ORACLE 10.G on RHEL 5.4 Operating System. I complete the java 1.4.2

and oracle installation sucessfully. when i am running the sapinst i got the error in the " IMPORT ABAP" phase.

Please can any one tell me what could be the issue and how to solve it.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you had crash earlier due to hardware failure the migration monitor had crashed ... thus you would see the error message ...

"file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/SAPAPPL2.TSK.bck already seems to exist a previous run may not have been finished cleanly"

You have 2 options here .

1. Merge the TSK and TSK.bck for the 4 failed packages

OR

2. Cleanup and restart import again

Regards,

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not know how to merge the TSK and TSK.bck for 4 failed jobs and also how to clean.

please help me.

Thankyou

former_member266290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Login as <sid>adm and execute the command:

R3load -merge_only SAPAPPL2.TSK

And then start the import.

Refer Note 455195 - R3load: Use of TSK files for more options and information.

Regards

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

As instructed by Vijay , try to merge the TSK and bck .

Otherwise go for the option 2, which i mentioned above ... cleanup and start fresh ... that means drop the database and cleanup the install directory , etc ; and start fresh.

Merging the TSK is the easiest among the two ... and the correct way also.

Regards,

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to install Netweaver 7.0 SR3 installation on RHEL5 with Oracle. The installation got interrupted due to hardware failure, and i resumed the SAP installation once everything is fine. I have started the Oracle database before i resume SAP installation. It is throwing some error messages at phase 19 (Import ABAP).

Please anyone help me how to solve this issue ?

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

"Loading of 'SAPAPPL0' import package: ERROR Import Monitor jobs: running 2, waiting 1, completed 13, failed 2, total 18. Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package: ERROR Import Monitor jobs: running 1, waiting 1, completed 13, failed 3, total 18. Loading of 'SAPAPPL1' import package: ERROR Import Monitor jobs: running 0, waiting 1, completed 13, failed 4, total 18. ERROR 2010-10-10 22:38:12.448 CJSlibModule::writeError_impl() CJS-30022 Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log. ERROR 2010-10-10 22:38:12.786 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:951] FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0' import package into database: /usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load -i SAPAPPL0.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL0.log -stop_on_error ERROR: 2010-10-10 22:37:43 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package is interrupted with R3load error. Process '/usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load -i SAPSSEXC.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPSSEXC.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2. For mode details see 'SAPSSEXC.log' file. Standard error output: sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called. sapparam(1c): No Profile used. sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline ERROR: 2010-10-10 22:37:44 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run Loading of 'SAPAPPL0' import package is interrupted with R3load error. Process '/usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load -i SAPAPPL0.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL0.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2. For mode details see 'SAPAPPL0.log' file. Standard error output: sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called. sapparam(1c): No Profile used. sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline ERROR: 2010-10-10 22:37:44 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package is interrupted with R3load error. Process '/usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load -i SAPAPPL2.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL2.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2. For mode details see 'SAPAPPL2.log' file. Standard error output: sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called. sapparam(1c): No Profile used. sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline ERROR: 2010-10-10 22:37:44 com.sap.inst.migmon.LoadTask run Loading of 'SAPAPPL1' import package is interrupted with R3load error. Process '/usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load -i SAPAPPL1.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL1.log -stop_on_error' exited with return code 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

START OF LOG: 20101010223743 /usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load: sccsid @(#) $Id: //bas/700_REL/src/R3ld/R3load/R3ldmain.c#14 $ SAP /usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load: version R7.00/V1.4 [UNICODE] Compiled Jan 23 2008 17:39:05 /usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load -i SAPAPPL2.cmd -dbcodepage 4103 -l SAPAPPL2.log -stop_on_error DbSl Trace: ORA-1403 when accessing table SAPUSER (DB) INFO: connected to DB (DB) INFO: DbSlControl(DBSL_CMD_NLS_CHARACTERSET_GET): UTF8 (TSK) ERROR: file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/SAPAPPL2.TSK.bck already seems to exist a previous run may not have been finished cleanly file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/SAPAPPL2.TSK possibly corrupted /usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load: job finished with 1 error(s) /usr/sap/QAS/SYS/exe/run/R3load:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to install Netweaver 7.0 SR3 installation on RHEL5 with Oracle. The installation got interrupted due to hardware failure, and i resumed the SAP installation once everything is fine. I have started the Oracle database before i resume SAP installation. It is throwing some error messages at phase 19 (Import ABAP).

Please anyone help me how to solve this issue ?

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva