cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.7 x 2.00 Support Pack Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am attempting to apply upgrade from PI_BASIS 2004_1_620 to PI_BASIS 2005_1_620 on an R/3 Enterprise 4.7 x 2.00 System.

Using the SAINT tool, I am bringing in the SAPKINBB7A OCS package. I have tried the following queues:

SAPKINBB7A by itself

SAPKINBB7A with follow-up patches SAPKIPYJ51 to 3

SAPKINBB7A with follow-up patches SAPKIPYJ51 to 7

Each time, I get an IMPORT_PROPER failure:

Error in phase: IMPORT_PROPER

Reason for error: TP_STEP_FAILURE

Return code: 0012

Error message: OCS Package ALL, tp step "N", return code 0012

The error has the symptom of notes 794802 and 751864. However, the 751864 code is already present in the system before I begin.

If anyone has seen this particular set of circumstances, I would appreciate the input.

Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am also getting the same error TP_STEP_FAILURE. I want to try the solution that you mentioned. But I dont have access to service market place of sap. can you post the solution which you got from sap note 903242 so it will be really helpful for me?

PRODRIGUES
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem today, and is resolved.

The problem is resolved with Note 903242 - CONVERT_NO_NUMBER while processing table ROVERCUBE1.

Solution

Since table ROVERCUBE1 contains only test data, modify entries in

ROVERCUBE1 before the upgrade/installation or in QCMROVERCUBE1 if the

problem occurs during the upgrade/installation.

The SQL statement for solving the problem during upgrade/installation:

UPDATE <DB-Owner>.QCMROVERCUBE1 SET AUFNR = '100';

Commit the statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My SPAM/SAINT is updated to the latest level (patch 20). My Kernel is patched up to level 129.

I tried the Extras >> Ignore generation errors. However, this simply returned the message, "No generation errors found".

After further review of the logs, etc. I came across note 903242 which described the problem perfectly. After applying the suggested solution, the support packs proceeded to the next step.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Are SPAM and Kernel upto date?

Always it will be a good thing to keep your SPAM and Kernel up to date before applying patches.

I dont have any idea about the particular error you are getting but this is rather aa generic answer.

Regards,

Bapujee Naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a smililar error a few weeks ago and used the "ignore test import errors" and "ignore generation errors" (under extras in the menu) and they processed successfully.