cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - Risk Analysis during provisioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a path with only one stage (unique approver). On configuration stage I check the "Risk Analysis Mandatory". When a request comes, it is mandatory to run risk analysis in order to approve it, however CUP requires to run the analysis even if the request is going to be denied.

I believe it should not be neccesary risk analysis if the request will be rejected. Is this the way it works? If so, Is there option to skip the analysis when rejecting a provisioning request?

Thanks!

Jaime

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Yes. When you are rejecting a request, Risk analysis is not required. I would like to know the version of CUP yours is, and also the patch level. I recommend you go through SAP Note 0001168508 which has information on the fixes available in every release. Choose the appropriate one, which may help you in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

I am working on SP10. Even when my stage level setting is Risk analysis mandatory, for rejection it is not asking to perform risk analysis. If in your case it is asking for risk analysis, it seems to be bug. Please create a message with SAP Support.

Kind Regards,

Srinivasan