SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in creating transactions using BAPI in POSDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I used the BAPI /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE to create some POS sales transactions. But i cannot see it in /POSDM/TLOGS table and in / POSDW/Mon0. Can you help me on that?

And could you assist me as to how to process these transactions to generate the IDocs that are sent t the IS Retail system?

Thanks in advance.

Saranya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

Use Tcode /Posdw/Mon1 or Mon2 to check the overview and Errors in POS WB and then work on that.Alternately you can also check the logs using /posdw/logs.Also make sure you have given the correct authorisation/role for eg : /posdw/sales_audit or /posdw/administrator

Also for Idoc processing you can use Tcode /posdw/odis or /posdw/pdis - in case of POS data parrallel processing and tcode posdw/idis - for Idoc parallel processing - I assume you would have defined the Ports,Partner profiles,logical systems,RFC connections etc and also the POS Inbound profile and other prerequisites in ERP(under SD->POS Interface)

Hope it helps

Aram K.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saranya,

Use Tcode /Posdw/Mon1 or Mon2 to check the overview and Errors in POS WB and then work on that.Alternately you can also check the logs using /posdw/logs.Also make sure you have given the correct authorisation/role for eg : /posdw/sales_audit or /posdw/administrator

Also for Idoc processing you can use Tcode /posdw/odis or /posdw/pdis - in case of POS data parrallel processing and tcode posdw/idis - for Idoc parallel processing - I assume you would have defined the Ports,Partner profiles,logical systems,RFC connections etc and also the POS Inbound profile and other prerequisites in ERP(under SD->POS Interface)

Hope it helps

Aram K.

0 Kudos

Aram Rocks,

Thank you helpful answer.