cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

preconfigured smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have an issue that my ABAPer need the preconfigured smartforms in DEV system , but they r not finding them in the system ,

can any one tell me where to get these preconfigured smartforms , i searched the service.sap but don't find any from there .

help needed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi grewal,

can you please be a little more specific. What mocule/process/transaction? what kind of form you need. What is your specific understanding of 'preconfigured'? I never found anything in SAP preconfigured.

You can expect best help on a specific question. Your ABAPER will not start with all possible andor thought of forms in the system. Just name the one he wants to start with.

Regards Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi n thanks for repling , actualy i want to know from where i have to download and how to upload Smartforms in DEV system .

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi n thanks for repling , actualy i want to know from where i have to download and how to upload Smartforms in DEV system .

Hi, Grewa

You can download and upload using the following way which you can search easily in SCN or Google.

1. Open Smartform you want to download.

2. Go to Utilities and Select Download Form

Here is an other way you can use [SAP Link|http://code.google.com/p/saplink/] Check -> [Smartform Plugin |http://code.google.com/p/saplink/wiki/pluginList]

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto transaction NACE, select billing type then Select Out put type RD00 select Form Routine here u can find standard Invoice developed in smartforms LB_BIL_INVOICE

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

thanks for all of the response,

after lot of a search what i found is there is no pre configured smart forms are available on SAP site these days. SAP recommend to download the country specific Baseline packages . now i want to know do i have to install the whole base line package to my system or do i get some specific part from the package n , how to install the baseline package it's first time i am using it , one more thing is it good to use the BP after some development and configuration has been done . b'se my primary concern is the pre configured smart forms.

last thing i already create clients on dev system and quality system , n ABAPer and functionals are working on it , i want to know is it a good to go with BP installation or it can create problem to the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to tcode SMARFORMS,you will find all the smartforms.

check all the tables SSF*

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

in My DEV system there is only one SSF smartform SSF_EBPP_REFUSE_BANK_DATA.

THERE Is no other smart form avaliable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in TNAPR table. You will find the per-configured entries.

Edited by: Sachin Patil on Oct 12, 2010 9:56 AM