cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2 error :XXXXX/XXXX copied from worklist do not match with Master Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Request your help with a error in CAT2 entry,

In HR minimaster for a employee (PA30) we need to updated the costcenter for the employee, the employee data (start date is from say 2005) the new cost center is created from 01.10.2010, we updated the CC in PA30 by creating Infotype Org assign and Time sheet defaults,(not overwritten, since if overwritten the system throws error as CC not available in 2005)

Now when i try to enter the data in CAT2 for the employee i am getting the error as

XXXXX/XXXX copied from worklist do not match with Master Data. See details.

Message no. ZPS014

Diagnosis

The Cost Center / Activity type has been changed for the Employee Number and are different from values indicated in Worklist.

Procedure

Please delete the hours entered in the Data Entry Area. Then select the line that was copied from the worklist to data entry area and delete the same (Shift + F2).

Now enter the WBS element number manually in the Receiver WBS element column of the Data Entry Area and then enter the number of hours for each day.

I tried the Procedure as above but still ahve the error.

Request all experts to suugest the possible solutins.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinayak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The correction procedure stated in the message holds good only for the standard SAP system. In your case, however, as pointed out by Ahmed, there seems to be some customized check in place that is throwing this error.

You need to get in touch with your HR/ABAP guys and debug the program that causes this. Maybe then you can rectify this error.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message no. ZPS014 is not Std. SAP error. It is due to some validation using ABAP development. So forum cannot help much on this. You should check with your PS/HR/ABAP consultant